- Holding Period: 1 - 3 Years
- Strategy: Long-term investments in tech disruptors, and companies benefitting from long term secular trend shifts.
- Identify industries that are overdue for meaningful digital transformation
- Develop a unique understanding of the growth trajectory of a business, that is miscalculated in the market place.
- Company Size: Sakal generally invests in companies over $500M
- Revenue: Revenue above $50M, growing greater than 20% year over year
- Strategy: Investments into companies that are mispriced by the market due to company specific and/or macro events that are misunderstood by market participants
- Isolating companies at the intersection of proven revenue generation and extraordinary future growth
- Mitigates risk of “seed capital” investing.
- Alignment with the largest, most influential institutions and funds in the world
- Providing an avenue for investors to capture returns on their investment in excess of 1000%
Seek to capitalize on the dislocation between current market price and the intrinsic value of a security with a valuation focus on the revenue growth and long-term earnings power of a company.
Employ rigorous fundamental research and in-depth research on business and unit economics and industry dynamics to identify best-in-class companies for outsized returns.