- Holding Period: 1 - 3 Years.
- Strategy: Long-term investments in tech disruptors, and companies benefitting from long term secular trend shifts.
- Focus revolves around secular growth themes: technology, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and biotechnology.
- Develop an unique understanding of the growth trajectory of a business, that is miscalculated in the market place.
- Company Size: Sakal generally invests in companies valued over $500M.
- Revenue: Above $50M, growing greater than 20% year over year.
- Growth at a Reasonable Price: Valuations reflect current market dynamics due to retail investors’ absence from the private market.
- Isolating companies at the intersection of proven revenue generation and extraordinary future growth.
- Mitigates risk of “seed capital” investing.
- Alignment with the largest, most influential institutions and funds in the world
- Pinpoint companies that can amass returns of 500% - 1000%
Seek to capitalize on the dislocation between current market price and the intrinsic value of a security with a valuation focus on the revenue growth and long-term earnings power of a company.
Employ rigorous fundamental research and in-depth research on business and unit economics and industry dynamics to identify best-in-class companies for outsized returns.